There are many different ways to support the Festival, from volunteering to becoming a member of the Festival to advertising and business sponsorship. All offer great benefits to you or your business.
Sponsoring the Dronfield Festival is a fantastic way for your business to raise its profile. We anticipate around 10,000 to attend this year’s events and we’ll reach even more people through both our on and offline communications throughout the year.
Sponsoring the festival is also a great way for you to meet your corporate social responsibility targets, the festival has strong roots in the town – engaging and encouraging participation from many local community and school groups.
Dronfield Festival relies on a bank of dedicated volunteers and does not receive any major external funding, our work isn’t possible without the support from local businesses, small grants and in-kind support.
Packages can be tailored to your organisation and budget and include:
- Distribution of printed material: 5000 hard-copy festival brochures, 10,000 flyers and digital brochure available on the official festival website.
- Official website: Company logo on the ‘supporters’ page of the official festival website including hyperlink on dronfieldartsfestival.co.uk
- Online activity: Video production, social media, including Facebook and Twitter, and e-shots to an email database of contacts and our associated social media followers.
- PR and advertising activity: Press release announcing our sponsors targeted at local and regional media.
Dronfield Arts Festival can also offer you on-site festival branding including:
- Branding and literature opportunities available at festival events
- Product placement and promotion opportunities
- Logos on event specific collateral
We can also offer:
- Artist-led workshops within your organisation.
- Participation in festival events for your staff